Monday, June 28, 2010

hey you all! i know i have been extremely absent, no i am not dead. i just wanted to let you all know that i haven't crawled under a rock, i am in fact on TUMBLR now. blogspot is great but community and interaction is very important and tumblr has that. i would love to have you all check my tumbleblog on there since i do still write and post more about things that i love and how i feel, etc. so far i cannot find a way to integrate and bring my posts from tumblr over to blogspot since apparently people don't need that. :P but i have you wonderful people who actually do read my stuff here and i don't want to stop posting here :) i would love to hear from you all on there and i will continue to try to find a way to import my tumblr posts to my blogger :)
how have you all been?! :) if anyone is more tech savvy about importing posts between blog sites, please let me know :)

No comments: