Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm Goin' Home... :)


So after that last post, I figured I should at least satisfy the happy part of me. What can I say, I am quite torn these days. I guess that's just how it is when you don't know where to call home anymore.


I am super excited to see my friends and family back home :)


I seriously cannot believe that it has been almost 4 MONTHS since I last saw them! By the Grace of God, I enjoyed this semester so much that it went by so fast!


I can't wait for...

hanging out with my sister,

Mom's cooking,

My brother's adorable-ness,

Talking with my Dad,

DRIVING,

Spending time with friends,

Getting involved in my church,

Enjoy home more,

have that Marshmallow-roasting, Dancing party at the mall,

Beading Sessions,

Coffee with friends,

Walks,

Hopefully go to Mexico,

Sitting on my porch and doing art,

Learning Guitar better,

Working a job that has a deeper purpose,

Write,

and Falling in love with my Savior more

and overcoming and coming to terms with some things in my life.

Oh, and of course, being able to be me :)


Oh yes, I cannot wait :)


i will be home tomorrow... strange... (by tomorrow, I mean Sunday...)



*deep Breath*...


Here we Go! :)



Amy <3

No comments: