Friday, May 01, 2009

Goodbyes and See-You-Laters... I hate that.


Well, Here I am...
The last post I will make from this room.

I leave CBU by 2pm tomorrow...

When I return, if I do, is unknown.



I've said "Goodbye".

I hate "goodbyes".

I've said "See You Later" in hopes that maybe, just maybe it will be true.

I hate "see you laters".

I don't know what to say anymore to those that I leave and are left by.

It hasn't hit yet.

But when it does, it will be painful.

Today I met someone and turned around and said Goodbye.

I keep meeting people; still.

I met a dear friend just a couple of weeks ago.

I said goodbye to her too.

I hate meeting people knowing that you have to say goodbye.



I hate it when people that are dear to me are shocked that I may not be coming back.

Even as I said goodbye to some people,

they didn't know up until then that I wasn't going to be able (at this point) to return.

I hate that.

I hate it when they seem to take it hard after I have somehow come to terms with it in some way.



I hate not knowing.

I told a friend of mine:

"I wish I could just take a peek at his plans"

It would make things easier; I think.



But here I type.

With most of my things packed away.

I can't wait to see my family and friends again.

But this year has changed my life.

I really hope that I will get to see these people and experience this again...

Goodbyes and See You Laters... I hate that.



Thanks for reading...



Amy <3

No comments: