Saturday, June 13, 2009

Power of Love and Hope and Purpose

oh my goodness! its been so long hasn't it?!
its been 3 weeks since I started my job at the theatre.
its been 1 and a half months since I left CA. I miss it a lot...
its also been 6 months since going through that rough stuff with my friend.
It was rough but to be honest,
as painful as it was,
it was one of the best things that has happened in my life.
From that experience,
my life has changed for the better,
seemingly giving me some sense of purpose.
I've been remembering...
remembering that hope is greater than pain
and love is greater than death
and THAT is when healing and life begins.
That is what I now fight for;
to prove that love and hope are greater than the fears and hurt.
And to prove what TWLOHA stands for:
"Rescue is possible",
"we were made to love and be loved",
"your story is important and you're a part of a bigger story",
"that you aren't alone",
"that hope and help is just as real as pain",
"that God is still in the business of redemption",
"that your life is worth fighting for, that it's possible to change".
that's what I want to prove with my life.
and SO much more.

"the world is too big to never ask why
the answers don’t fall straight out of the sky
i’m fighting to live and feel alive
but i can’t feel a thing without you by my side
send me out a lifeline"
- Mat Kearney, Lifeline
thanks for reading :)
<3>

No comments: