Sunday, June 21, 2009

As Red as a...


funny... at this moment,
I feel quite where I was the last time I posted an entry:
Amazed,
Grateful,
Blessed,
Thankful
by/to/of God
and what He does in people's lives :)
I don't think words could express the joy of seeing and witnessing that :)
Ps. 118:23 "the Lord has done this, it is marvelous in our eyes."

of course, when i wrote that last entry,
i wasn't dealing with a bad case of burn.
sun burn. youch.
hopefully I will be functioning better tomorrow. :)
I am as red as:
a cherry tomato
Rudolph's nose
the LA backed up traffic- a sea of red
the Angel's Stadium when it's full of fans.
(those last two are just for my CA people :))

but today gave me a good day to do some reading :)
I finished New Moon,
I believe my favorite,
(for the second time) today :)
Started on Eclipse today :)
I feel quite the Twihard right now.
though, I'm am always feeling that
my enthusiasm is ruined by Twilight extreme fans.
i am not extreme as extreme :)

well i better head to bed
sleep well all
and keep showing the world "you" :)
thanks for reading :)
<3>

No comments: