Saturday, October 17, 2009

If Home is Where the Heart is, then I'm also looking for my Heart.

If home is where the heart is, then I'm also looking for my Heart.
So I'm sick. Well I am sick, but I'm getting better.
I'm talking about something else.
I'm homesick.
I know, I am at "home" in CO but
my heart longs for somewhere else.
At moments, in CA or here.
but recently, I long to be elsewhere.
I long to go beyond these coasts.
I have never been past the coasts from the east and west
and touched canada and down to Puerto Penasco, Mexico.
I have International Fever.
I want to leave this continent so Freakin bad.
I want to go to Mexico
I want to go to Africa
Europe
Asia.
But funds are running low hahah :)
(college student, ya know?)
So until then,
I will make my own apple soda
and read about Africa from
Say You are One of Them
and talk to my beloved Rwandans.
one day though,
I will cure this Fever.

The Shadow Proves the Sunshine,
<3>

No comments: