Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tattooed Dream

The other night, I dreamed one of my close friends (not sure who it was) tattooed me or had me tattooed without my consent or my being aware of it. I was extremely bummed because it was of a rose and i like daisies. I thought that since i had a rose, i couldn't get a daisy, which made it all the more upsetting. Then i realized that i didn't feel it. Suddenly, i wasn't too upset about it. One of my biggest reasons for not getting a tattoo is because it HURTS! i mean its needles, man! (say it like a hippy... actually thats really ironic... oh never mind) So now i'm tempted to get one... can you say CONFUSED?!? what do you think?

<3 Amy

ps. i know this is COMPLETELY random. for some reason i had to get it out.

Dreams, can you be normal please?!?! none of this friend going behind your back and getting you tattooed or dying your hair crap anymore. ew.

1 comment:

Liz said...

hahahah you're amazing, amy!