Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I think God has a Crush on me, Maybe <3

Hello My Readers :)
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Its a wonderful, beautiful day here in Riverside, not a cloud in the sky and you could easily get away with shorts.
Spring is here. :)
I feel full of joy right now.
I have taken steps with my Savior to overcome my masks and the things that have caused this joy to diminish lately. Of course, thats not how it should be.
I should find "joy in suffering" but often, I find my humanness becoming a magnet for the downside of things.
I forget to be grateful for the little things that brighten my day:
sunshine,
a smile, chat, laughter or a hug from dear friends,
the laughter of my mother,
the "love" competitions with my brother,
phone conversations with my sister,
messages from my father,
favorite songs that lift me up and remind me I'm not alone,
learning more about how God made things to be,
the anticipation of being with God,
the excitement of what God has done, is doing, and will do,
the security of His hopes and love,
the desire to see the world,
a good make-up, outfit and hair day,
taking pictures,
writing,
reading,
walking,
laughing and smiling,
and all wrapped up in a new and refreshed day from my Loving and Pursuing Savior.
I can't wait to go home. I leave for home on May 2.
(at least that's the plan for right now :))
I can't wait to see my family and friends and the place I call home.
Can we say countdown? ;)
I love music :) I'm pretty sure i couldn't go a day without it :) As you've probably gathered with my Song blogs :) here are some of the songs that have been making me smile:
Mat Kearney - Call Me (unreleased-on Imeem.com), and Tomorrow (sad song and also unreleased)
Five for Fighting- The Riddle and Superman
Trading Yesterday- May I, Desert Lands, and She is the Sunlight
Angels and Airwaves- Little's Enough
The Fray- Ungodly Hour, Never Say Never, and Enough for Now. (kinda sad but beautiful music)
I am on the road to love; to know and understand what real love is, and learn to love how I can act that out. I hope and pray to represent the Ultimate Lover, Christ, in hopes of breaking down the walls of hatred and revenge that others have built against each other, because "I am BANKRUPT without LOVE..."
So maybe this isn't just joy, maybe this is what it feels like when I know love and let Christ love me. As I was taking a step today with my counselor to work through my masks, this quote came up: "Nothing you do can make God love you more or less." He loves me because of who I am to Him, his child that He created and died for. Regardless of what I desire or do, or say, or believe, He never stops loving me. THAT is the Love I want to know.
Again, thank you for reading, I am blessed to know that some people actually read my "ramblings" as confusing as they may be :) I cannot begin to express the thanks to those who have and are blessings in my life right now. I thank God for all of you. :) you make my heart smile :)
As I have read this over, you know, to make sure I don't start sounding like a loopy crazy maniac, I have realized, as my roommate puts it, God must have a crush on me. :) (haha) He's got one on you too :) hope you can realize it too :)
Love you all <3
Amy <3>

No comments: