Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Here"


Well I made it. I survived. I finished my first year of college.

And for some reason, I am still up at 3:30 am... I dunno...

This past year has been a blur.

By far the best year of my life.

Its been full of pain but that pain has made it something beautiful.

The people in my life have been nothing short of blessings.

And here I am, recollecting.

I never would have thought I would be here.

"Here" meaning many things right now; but "here" I am.

It is only by the inexplicable God that I serve and am falling in Love with

that I have reached this far.

His Strength, His Love, His Purpose, His Hope.

Thanks for your support.

I don't know what will happen in the year to come.

kind of makes me glad, I think.

This past year, I had plans.

Now its the things that I DIDN'T plan that will be with me forever.

I'm going to let God take this one,

with prayerful hope that His plan is to prosper me and glorify His name.

More to come, I'm sure :)

But surely not these 3 am rendezvous's ;)

Good night, Good morning.

You have awakened to beauty, don't waste it.

Beauty within; beauty around, make it count.

I'm going to go to bed...

Thanks for reading!

Amy :)

No comments: