Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who I am Becoming...

Hey Everyone!
so about that "I'm not gonna do this everyday" thing...
well...
Okay, not gonna happen.
at least right NOW its not.
I've had alot on my mind lately.
I have realized that I am becoming a person I always hoped I WOULD BE but NEVER thought I actually would be.
Does that make SENSE?
A sweet person I know died a few months ago and that was kinda hard for me.
She was a person i LOOKED up to and a person i HOPED i would be like one day.
I am FAR from the person she is.
But something in me has CHANGED.
I don't know how to explain it.
In me is a LONGING for NOTHING this world can OFFER me.
it is something only my SAVIOR can offer.
I DON'T know what it is that HE is offering ME,
but I know its only something He can give me.
I FEEL so RESTLESS.
What I do isn't SATISFYING me.
I have no idea what to do but to LOOK up to HIM.
In a way, this is such a RELIEF for me.
I feel like that PERSON I hoped to be is closer.
But I don't want to get a BIG HEAD about it.
So ILLOGICAL.
It doesn't make SENSE.
but that's just what's been on my MIND alot lately.
Aside from that huge kind-of heaviness,
today was a good day. :)
It was the first 24@CBU event.
It was where it all began for me a year ago.
Crazy!
I got to see UCO preform today.
YOU GUYS ARE A-MAZING!
Way to BELT it!
(I need to buy a CD...)
After that, I was in a very strange mood.
I was insane.
Yep. only way to Explain it.
Well that was my day.
I have a HISTORY Quiz tomorrow.
There Goes my mood...
thanks for reading! :)
Have a great day!
You are a blessing!
His,
Amy :)

No comments: