Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Way From Here

Its been QUITE some time.
Both since I WROTE on here,
(actually its only been a matter of DAYS)
and since one of my favorite artists released a NEW song!
MIKE HIRST is an amazing Indie musician and singer and artist!
It has been quite some TIME since he released a new song,
(not a bad thing, but I LOVE his tunes!)
which he offers for FREE,
as he does with ALL of his songs,
gaining NO PROFIT from his music or fans unless bought on iTunes.
He is AMAZING!
Has written so many BLESSINGS of songs!
He found ME on myspace
and i was like... "ummm nah..." BUT then i heard his music....
Guys CHECK him out!
he's GREAT! :)
He is so HUMBLE in what he does!
Ive TALKED to him a couple of times
and he has PROVEN to be very humble and personable.
all that to be SAID...
His new song, MY WAY FROM HERE,
GREAT!
check it OUT!
hirstmusic.com
he's ALSO on myspace and Facebook.
AWESOME :)
Thanks for putting up with me and my CRAZED fan RAVINGS.
thanks FAITHIE for the video!
it pretty much MADE my day!
Yay for CANCELLED classes and sleeping in :)
As ALWAYS, thanks for reading this :)
have a wonderful, Blessed, PURPOSED day!
Amy :)

1 comment:

Bill and Debra said...

GF!

I just saw your blog listed on Josh & Liz's. We miss you girl. Write sometime and tell us what you are up to. I guess we will miss you Thanksgiving..... Your 1st away from home :-(..... I hope you are here at Christmas. Hope all is going well and praying for you.

Love,

Uncle Bill