Sunday, November 23, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!
Here I am
Sitting on my COUCH.
At HOME.
That's right
HOME!!!
I know some of you think
that I wasn't going to be home
for Thanksgiving,
But SUPRISE!!!!!
I arrived in Loveland/Fort Collins
today around 7pm!
I actually made my mom CRY!
My brother wouldn't let GO
My sister told EVERYONE.
It made making up stories all worth it :)
For those of you who knew,
Who knew when my mom was in CALIFORNIA
and didn't BREATHE a WORD,
THANK YOU!!!
and to everyone else back home who knew
and didn't either :)
you guys are blessings.
It is pretty cold here.
The only downfall is that...
well my luggage got "delayed"
I had a transfer
it didn't.
It should be here by morning.
Good thing I used to live here :)
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving
and for my fellow classmates,
hope the last two days of school are a breeze :)
Enjoy and treasure the time with your family :)
Its like a twilight zone...
(no not the book/movie
though I really want to go see the movie :))
doo doo doo do doo doo doo doo :)
Soo all of you here in FOCO/<3land,>
I hope to see you soon :)
Enjoy your blessed and purposed day :)
From the twilight zone,
His,
Amy :D

2 comments:

Liz said...

you're so cute!! i am glad you got home safely and are enjoying it!! i miss you and your smiley face already! hope your luggage catches up soon! have a wonderfully blessed thanksgiving!!

Yvonne said...

I LOVE this blog and it makes me smile that I read it from my coach at my home!!!! =)

I love this blog, but I totally LOVE you more!!!!